10 Reasons why you need to plan a trip to the Atlantis Bahamas
The Atlantis Bahamas resort is one of the most iconic and recognizable properties in the world. The iconic Royal Tower sits along the picturesque white sand beaches and crystal clear Caribbean ocean waters. Check out the full hotel review and the top 10 reasons why you need to plan a trip to the Atlantis Bahamas.
1. The Property - there are 5 different hotel options you can choose when booking a stay at this mega resort.
The Royal is the signature tower and has been opened since 1996 but just recently went through a major multi million dollar enhancement and renovation! Connected directly to the lobby, this building overlooks the Aquaventure water park, pools, and Atlantis’ world famous outdoor aquariums. The Royal Tower serves as a central hub that gives you direct and easy access to all this incredible property has to offer.
The Cove is your home for luxury and exclusivity. This is an all suite hotel and a perfect location for adults thanks to their adult only pool featuring private cabanas, day beds, poolside gambling, and a live DJ that will be sure to put you in full vacation mode!
The Coral is the perfect combination for budget and family travel. Conveniently located closest to the beach, this family minded hotel is perfect for those traveling with children. Equipped with a teen club, kids activities, and ice cream parlor, your kids will be sure to be entertained all day and night!
The Reef is your home away from home. These units are residential style suites and studios that feature your own full kitchen. This property also has its own private pool for The Reef guests only!
Harborside Resort is a time share based property that sits along the marina and walking distance to all of the amenities of the Atlantis property. This is perfect for families looking to stay together or for longer stays.
2. The Beach - the white sand beaches and private coves make for calm waters to allow swimmers of all levels to enjoy the amazing Caribbean Blue ocean waters.
3. The Water Park - Aquaventure is a FREE waterpark for all guests on property. This is not your average hotel water park as this features 20 swimming areas, 14 pools, water slides, tube high speed slides, lazy rapid rivers, and child play areas.
4. Fine Dining - there are endless amounts of dining options on property from quick grab and go locations to the ultimate dining experiences. Fish by Jose Andres, Nobu, and Olives are amazing dining options that will allow you to enjoy an amazing meal.
5. Atlantis Marina - there is an iconic marina adjacent to the property that has some of the worlds most luxurious yachts docked there daily. Be sure to check out the boats as well the restaurants and shops that surround the marina as well.
6. The Casino - the kids may enjoy the water park all day but the adults can enjoy the casino table games and slots!
7. The Shopping - there is a mall with luxury shopping inside the resort!
8. The Marine Habitats - there are over 50,000 aquatic animals in the 8 million gallons of ocean water on property.
9. Health and Wellness - the gym on property is one of the biggest and best resort gyms with a huge selection of cardio equipment, machines, and free weights. There are also tennis and outdoor basketball courts and even a lap pool for enjoying some exercise. Check out the Mandara Spa to treat your body to some pampering as well!
10. Bookable with points - This is part of the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio so you can book a stay here for FREE with points! Check out the Marriott Bonvoy Credit card which is great to help you earn free stays at this and other amazing Marriott properties.