The Travel Mom
6 Things you will love about the MSC Seascape
Cruise vacations have always been some of my favorite trips and vacations. I have been on a few MSC Cruises and just recently got to experience the brand new MSC Seascape! There are tons of reasons why you will love a vacation on board. Here are my 6 favorite things that you will love about the MSC Seascape.
1) The Boat - the Seascape is the longest ship in the fleet and blends modern and luxury interiors through out the ship from the beautiful cabins to the lounges and pools. There is so much to do on board with 11 passenger decks that will keep you entertained even on your all Sea Day Travel Days.
2) Dining - there are 11 Dining Venues and 20 Bars and Lounges for you to enjoy including specialty restaurants to choose from. You will never go hungry on board as there is always something waiting to satisfy your every craving. Enjoy a buffet, a fine dining experience, or enjoy a sunset cocktail.
3) The Destinations - the Seascape takes you to some of the best places in the world. It is currently sailing to The Caribbean & The Bahamas. The ship departs from Miami and can take you to destinations like Cozumel, Bahamas, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Puerto Rico, and more. There is even a special destination...
4) Ocean Cay - enjoy the MSC private island in the Bahamas! The MSC cruise will give you a stop in paradise with beautiful waters and vast amounts of marine life. There is 2 miles of luxury on your own private island to enjoy and explore from jet skiing, snorkeling, or enjoying a bbq on the beach.
5) Activities for guest of all Ages - the MSC Seascape is a perfect family destination with activities and facilities to keep your children and teenagers entertained for days. With private clubs and play areas, a ropes course, and even a water park, there is so much to do on board. The boat even houses Robotron, a state of the art robotic arm roller coaster that allows you to take in the beautiful views in a thrilling and fun ride. Adults too can play and have fun on board. With 200 casino games and 13 pools, wine tasting, live music, theater and performance shows, and spa, there is so much fun to be had on board.
6) Luxury - splurge for the MSC Yacht Club Suites which is a ship within a ship! The elite tier of service includes unique experiences, exclusive service, and round the block butler service and concierge.
MSC Cruises offer so much. Whether you are booking a budget friendly package or splurging for their elite level, there is something for everyone to do and see and you will have an unforgettable experience.